jueves, 12 de febrero de 2015

Oh Yeah! it´s Feb 14t again!

yei!!!! corny day! woohoo!! i still feel sentimental and corny and sweet and lovable about love, about friendship, about relationships. How do you stay friends with a person you were involved with? easy! you just keep loving each other, just in a different way, you still want their happiness and they still want yours. Its simple really, you just have to recognize you are not each other´s THE ONE and that´s it. No need to stop being friends if you were friends to begin with. This is what I like about being friends with ex´s and I have not much experience but I can honestly say that my two male besties were at some point involved with me.. and not just for a couple of months… actually they have been my longest relationships, I can honestly say I know them and they can say they know me at my best and worst, and still, I love them. Because the perfect ending for the perfect love story is the one that does not end in heartbreak or lies, is the one that ends in happy tears together and the beginning of an endless friendship. I love it how we can actually talk about anything and how we always look for the other´s happiness. I´m only sorry about the new casual jealous girlfriends out there because our story cannot be erased, forgotten or ignored. I´m only hoping for their happiness and if even my friendship has to be put to the side for their benefit, I guess I love them enough to do so. On the other hand… I CANNOT complaint about friendships, like with girls… I have so many I could never imagine i would but I actually feel awesome about it. I ´ve been apart from them for so long, I almost forgot what it feels like. So much to share, to be thankful for. I can only smile, and keep planing for an awesome weekend of sweets and corny things around me.

No hay comentarios: