domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

Chapter One

I met him so suddenly and unexpectedly... and as soon as we made contact we both felt different signs of attraction. 
I did not say a very effusive "hello" and we were both quiet and analytical about each other.
He kind of let me know he was not a morning person. I am not one either but that day i was secretly excited to spend the day with him.
the day went on and i found myself seating next to him, talking to him, joking with him. Flirting with him. 
I even denied my ultimate conviction of not dating pastors or doctors. 
we just shared so much in the first 48 of knowing each other. our fears, stigmas, joys, secrets, personalities, etc. 
I cannot say it was an instant connection. but for the first time in so long I wanted to get close, and explore his lips with mine. 
He was standing in front of me, telling me how much he enjoy the sight of me. I could only complain about he distance. To what he reacted by stepping so close to me there was no more room for air. 
At this point i felt electricity all around. it hit me so fast, I wasn't sure i had a way out. No point trying to pretend I wanted out. 

No hay comentarios: