viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

Legendary valentine´s day…

I´ve enjoyed a romantic dinner with roses, gifts and cards, chocolates and teddy bears. this year I won´t have it. I love spending this kind of holidays with my friends!! I remember when I just got a bunch of candy and just give it all away with a little note wishing a happy valentine´s day! And also got a few myself… This year I won´t have it. But I can spend the whole day remembering the things that I won't´have today or I can be thankful for the person that I am today and that My friends and past loves have helped me model. yes.. it might sound not that appealing for society to read that I have had loves (plural) but, the fact is that most people won´t easily talk about ever having more than one (maybe to avoid awkward moments with the current or future one) but this is my truth and I´m happy to admit that I learned from every past relationship and had made me a better person. I can also spend my day feeling sad because I have none of my friends here with me to share a meal, a candy, or a laughter today. OR I can enjoy meeting new people that will become my close friends in this new country I´m getting to know and also chat with my friends back home! :) (gotta love internet!) I treasure every friend, every romantic memory and it all comes to my mind today and those memories make me smile! because I know that every year there´s an old and a new reason to be happy!

No hay comentarios: