miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

like being next to you...

It hasn´t been a long time, but since i miss you every day, a week feels like months.
The good thing is that anytime i click "send" i get a reply and i can feel you next to me.
I can look at pictures together and I go back in time and i´m in the middle of a park with tall trees around me, walking backwards and talking to you.

I listen to a song and i´m back in a red couch with my cold feet and a white blanket, watching a movie, sharing headphones, and it´s like going back next to you.

I have no idea about the future, I don´t know if i´m going to work for 10 years and find out that Jesus second coming is not going to let me "enjoy it", I don´t know if I´ll get to travel around the world or not. All i know is that He will let me know if I´ll get to be next to you again.
Even so, a smile is drawn in my face every time I think about you, and I´m deeply grateful I met you.

I think, I write, I smile, and is like being next to you.

No hay comentarios: