domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

no questions...


My heart is beginning to ask me not to go.
is asking me to hold on, and be strong
is telling me that something has beginning to grow.
and since i listen to it, i wonder if it may not be wrong.

Reason has told me to wait, to trust time.
to let the course of things flow like the drawn line.
the line of life that is yet invisible to the eye.
the one that says if there´s a future for him and I.

But I decide not to listen to either one
because my heart would never stop feeling, the reason would never stop flowing.
and God will never leave me without growing.

All I want to listen to is God´s voice.
All I keep is hope
All I can take home is my smile.
And I can ask for faith, strength, and patience.

every step is a lesson, that God has a plan for me, a big one.
i have no idea of what i´m doing next year, where i will be,
what i will be doing, but i don´t really have to know.
the important matter is decided: i will always ask God where does He wants me to go.

No hay comentarios: